ON Power reorganized their turbine maintenance strategy, as it was very expensive and all major turbine parts had to be sent overseas for repair. The spare part prices were very high when bought from the manufacturer.
2011 ON Power hired DTS for all turbine overhaul, turbine rotor and diaphragm repair.
The turbine workshop has already completed several major complicated rotor repairs.
Our work with ON Power has improved their knowledge of complicated repair processes, thereby enabling them to take informed decisions.
Deilir Technical Services
The Icelandic company Deilir Technical Services (DTS) specializes in services for geothermal power plants.
Our experts have over thirty turbine overhaul projects under their belt, and have completed various power plant construction projects and thousands of smaller service tasks. DTS’s main activities span service and repairs of geothermal power plants, focusing strongly on geothermal steam turbines.
DTS can serve both as consulting partner and hands-on service provider within power plants as regards their rotor overhauls and equipment assessment, including spare parts and component supply.
Our team specializes in turbine rotor and part repairs and related equipment, such as vacuum and well- pumps, condensers, cooling towers and associated equipment.
We offer our outstanding services, repairs, monitoring and maintenance to geothermal power plants.
What we do for our customers
•Operation and maintenance partner for geothermal power plants
•Steam turbine outage services and overhaul
• Rotor assessment and recommended scope of repairs
• Rotor repairs and components supply
• Reverse engineering, 3D scanning
• Engineering and consulting services
• Maintenance strategy for the plant to ensure better reliability
• Installation of computerized maintenance software, including assets and a maintenance program
• Organization of spare parts inventory
• Operation and maintenance training.